Friday 15 January 2010

Which is the best Pentax camera?

Im looking to get a good Pentax DSLR camera. I go camping alot so i need one that is durable and (since i dont have a power source) it needs to be able to use AA bateries. I want fast shutter speed and pretty good picture quality. If there is any other type of camera list that as well.
I was looking at the K2000, K200D, and K-x

I would recommend the Pentax K-x for around $550. Its shutter speed can go up to 1/6000 seconds and it uses four AA batteries. I know someone who's had this camera and I can tell they're really pleased with it.
You can check out the specs here: [URL Truncated]

Answer by T. Le on 08 Jan 2010 05:14:13
Best Answer

The Pentax K-x. Its weather sealed and you can use any K-mount lens made since 1975 on it. Of course there will be some limitations with the older manual focus lenses but you can use them. Please understand that weather sealed does not mean you can take the K-x swimming. Plus, you can get it in Red, White or Black.

Answer by Edwin on 08 Jan 2010 05:28:09

Easy choice for me. I would get the Pentax K-x. In fact, I am thinking of getting one as a 2nd camera and I am a happy Nikon user. I just think that it can be a great creative tool at a very good price.

It has great ISO performance, and even outperforms or holds it own against higher end cameras in this category.

Below are some links that I think you will find of great interest.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Answer by Mark on 09 Jan 2010 12:41:10

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment