Friday 15 January 2010

What should I keep in my camera bag?

I have an olympus 410 with 2 lenses.

I keep mine with me all the time. When I am home it I keep it near the hall closet (not in it).

Answer by fhotoace on 12 Jan 2010 08:05:37
Best Answer

Extra batteries, and memory cards. A blower and a microfiber cloth are good to have also.

(tripod, is good too!)

Answer by c_j_ryan on 12 Jan 2010 08:31:06

Memory cards can fail and be damaged, so be sure to have at least 2 cards. The other answers have some good suggestions.

If you are taking a lot of pictures and they are important to you, a disk back-up is a great accessory that fits in your camera bag. I use a 40 GB disk, the Epson P-3000 multimedia photo viewer, to save loads of pictures when traveling. It has a 4 inch bright LCD screen for reviewing your pictures and deleting the poor ones. When you get home, you can move the pictures to a computer. Check this out if interested:
[URL Truncated]

There are other brands like the Epson. I think Epson has been around for a long time.

Johnny.

Answer by johnnycam_2004 on 12 Jan 2010 09:31:30

A circular polarizer is good to have too. Possibly an infrared remote. It can also be a good idea to have a clean cotton handkerchief for wiping off condensation or raindrops.

Answer by thankyoumaskedman on 13 Jan 2010 12:23:08

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment