Friday 15 January 2010

Fugi film camera J12 model Camera Help.?

I have a J12 Fugi-film camera and for some reason it will not upload any of my pictures onto my computer. Now on my files it goes up to decmber 2009. Does that matter since its noe January of 2010 and if so how do I fix this

Best Answer

invest in a USB Card Reader (available at walmart, bestbuy, amazon etc...) for about $15
Plug the card reader into your USB Port on your computer.
Remove memory card from your camera, and insert into the Card reader.
Follow instructions from the card reader to open your memory card.
Find pictures and copy them directly to your computer's hard drive.

This will eliminate any problems that you might have with plugging the camera directly into your computer, and using the camera specific software.

Answer by ERIC on 06 Jan 2010 06:48:51

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment